Sax on the Web Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Amen! Give up the “retail therapy” and put your nose to the grindstone! Log off and turn on!
Thank you, Phil. You have always delivered the goods in brass and clear thoughts.

· Registered
271 Posts
I believe that Phil Barone has been offering this advice since he was still making mouthpieces. I don’t think this is him bashing the industry now that he’s now out of it. I am sure that it is offered to try to help people, not put people down. He has seen and said this for a long time. I believe that Phil is sincere and cares, although some people may not read him this way. The man has seen a lot and has gone out of his way to help people for many years.

· Registered
271 Posts
That statement about PB’s mouthpieces being, “really just horrible mouthpieces”, etc., is complete crap. I have a Barone Jazz and an older Barone Hollywood, and they are excellent and finely made. The mouthpieces that Phil makes, our at least made, are as good as anything else out there. They may not be your cup-of-tea, but that doesn’t detract from their quality. Say what you will about Phil Barone’s post, the man put a lot of thought and care into the design and execution of his mouthpieces.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.