Sax on the Web Forum banner

Youtube Channel Link....14 Vides finished

6K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Roger Aldridge 
#1 · (Edited)
It doesn't seem possible to me.... It was only 1 week ago that the idea came to me to make videos with recordings of my originals and put them on Youtube. 14 have been finished and responses have been gratifying. Many thanks to all of you! Here's a link to my Youtube channel where the 14 videos can be seen. They are a reminder to me of how visual I am with my music. Now, having images with the music pulls it all together.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3TsbhVdjaAQZVn1spFqbbw/videos

#5 ·
#7 ·
No, sorry, xax. This might sound strange, but I'm much happier focusing on composition and having other people play my stuff. But, I do like to get out on occassion and play. :)

#9 ·
Done!

#10 ·
Please check out the latest video (finished yesterday) -- Paintings and Tangos. It uses paintings of my niece Caitlin with 2 of my tangos. Her work is so cool.

#11 ·
Update.... 18 videos have been finished as of today. Please check them out. Hopefully, there's something there for everyone.

If you find something that you really like, please SHARE it with your friends.

Thanks, Roger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.