Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last 2 cds- one is studio cd with Randy Brecker and all-star NY rhythm section and the newest is a live cd with Tim Haggans--- are fine jazz sax listening. This former NTSU cat is a blower-- great tone time technique and hip compositions. Check out his web site:!:
http://www.woodywitt.com/

·
Banned
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS Catch him at Smalls next week with the Jim Rotondi group and in October at the Jazz Improv Magazine Convention-- both in NYC

·
Forum Contributor 2016, Distinguished SOTW Member
12,978 Posts
Well, I don't know how good he is but he needs help with his website. Like.......being able to hear some samples of the clips and........more importantly a link to buy a CD. Maybe it's there I couldn't find it. you give the guy a great review. It would be a shame to have everyone go to his site and....... you can't hear the guy or buy his CD. Correct me if I missed something here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mr. Neff -

My website is actually undergoing some changes. A jukebox will be added shortly, but if you would like to hear samples, just follow the link to CD Baby on the music page for samples of the cd with Randy. The Live cd will have audio posted shortly as well as a 7 minute video of one track.

If that's not sufficient, you could purchase a copy of my last cd. The new cd is property of Apria Records (www.apriarecords.com) and order information will be available on their website. I can't post anything until I receive authorization.

·
Forum Contributor 2016, Distinguished SOTW Member
12,978 Posts
Actually, I just went to the apria website and don't see anyway to order the new CD either. The one with Randy has a "Buy it Now" link but not the new one. Maybe they are still working on it? If you can let me know when it's ready to buy I'd be interested in checking it out. Thanks, steve

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,875 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm, I'm pretty sure Ada Rovatti's CD came out last year but they don't have a link to buy that one either.

I was at the 2nd night of recording for Woody's CD, it was smokin'. JT Bates was entertaining as hell to watch. Couldn't make it out for the release party though. :(

·
Banned
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Woody said they are working on the site-- and he is getting ready to play with Rotondi at Smalls next week-- wish I had the time to go up to NYC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts