Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am thinking about selling or trading my YAS 62 (only because I bought an incredible 82ZU:) from Paul Maslin at PM Woodwinds! ).

I have never traded or sold a horn before and I am not sure of its value. It was purchased new in 1996 and I am the original owner. It plays great, has been well taken care of, got a full pad job about 1- 1/2 years ago and lacquer is in nice condition for a horn that has been played a lot over the past 11 years.... some scratches, a little lacquer wear on the rim of the bell, the rods, near the strap ring, the palm keys and the bow... also scratches and extremely tiny ding on the neck.

I can try to post some pics later...

I'm trying to determine the value so I can sell it or trade it fairly. I am hoping to acquire a pro vintage tenor in excellent playing condition that would be near the same value as my alto ( from what I've read on this forum and other sources on the internet I leaning towards a Conn 10M).

Does anyone have any idea what my horn or a good Conn 10M is worth (or any other recommended vintage tenors).

Thanks!
Shannon

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
your horn on ebay would bring about 1k to 1300 us dollars.i sold my 62 to buy an 82z also . haven't ever regretted it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts