Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a great Yani Soprano and I love the sound and the ergonimics. I was thinking of purchasing a TWO10 Elite tenor. Can any of you guys that own a Yani like this give me some info on the horn. Like does it have more of a 6 sound or King Super 20 sound. If the tenor is anything like there Sopranos im not going to hesitate. Thanks for any help you can give me

·
Registered
363 Posts
I believe Google shows at least four YouTube clips of TWO10 so you may hear for yourself.

In my opinion, it doesn't sound like either a VI or a King. But a versatile, well-made, premium horn--lots of folks love them.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have the new tenor 01 and the new alto 01, just great horns. My friend has the alto 10 and its really difficult to hear any difference if any. I wanted to go brass...no bronze for a more "traditional" sound on the tenor and with a Link MP it does just that. Whatever you decide you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I bought a 01 one month ago as a backup to my reference 36. Now it is my main horn. They're both great, just different. The 36 is a bit clearer and focused. The 01 a bit softer with a little fuzz. I have a great mouthpiece that was too bright on the 36, but is perfect on the 01 - that's why I switched. Otherwise I rate them as even, and the Yani was less than half the cost of the Selmer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts