Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got myself a V1 Sterling Silver Yamaha neck for my unlacquered Yamaha Custom Z. Plays like a dream! Altissimo seems to pop a lot better on this neck. Also feels like I can reach another level dynamically. Not regretting it at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The V1 is a good neck. Did you notice any change to the low end of the horn? If so, what exactly?
I did feel like the lower end took me a little bit to get used too. But, just slightly more resistant than my other neck. (But, I don't want to totally blame the neck on that, feel like I might have a small leak somewhere).

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
4,901 Posts
I did feel like the lower end took me a little bit to get used too. But, just slightly more resistant than my other neck. (But, I don't want to totally blame the neck on that, feel like I might have a small leak somewhere).

I had a similar experience putting one on my YAS-21. It took a minute to get used to, but the entire range became a bit more flexible. The low end got a little more depth too.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I replaced the G1 neck on my 82z with the V1 sterling silver and I have never looked back.

Love it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts