Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know whether this is the right place to post this alert, but here it goes.
WWBW is selling the king laser trimmed tenor piece for $179.99 shipping included in silver or gold. I just ordered mine. I thought some of you might have gas, so here it is. Bill

·
Registered
323 Posts
Be warned...

I ordered several Guardalas to try within the last month. King Gold, 2 MBII Silvers, 2 Crescent Silvers. The only one that played any good was the King, which coincidentally was also the only one still in its original packaging. The others had obviously all been "cleaned up" from previous trials. There were areas where gold was starting to show through the silver plate from buffing out scratches. I don't know if they're doing something that kills the playability, or if it was just coincidence. By the way, the King I tried was very good, and a bargain to boot. But, it was just too bright for my needs, so I ended up sending it back. So, there's at least one pretty good King floating around. Happy hunting!

--JT

·
Registered
22 Posts
i am french and i would like to buy a second hand guardala mpc for a good price
has anyone an idea where i can get it
thanks

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2007
1,249 Posts
Nepte.
Try ebay (Germany, UK and France, if you want to be sure not to pay duty, VAT etc.). Guardalas appear regularly. Good hunting.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts