I actually took a big chance on the horn.
Their was just a single not so good picture, and I am forced to take the sellers word that it is infact a Woodwind. I had about two hours to decide to pull the trigger. And this thread kinda got me rethinking about it.
I knew someone who played and loved an Alto version of the horn. So I am hopeful.
I haven't told my parents that I bought another horn, so I am kinda worried.
(pray for me!!)Their wasn't really time.
I started watching the horn last night, really just out of courisity. It wasn't going anywhere, and so I called up my PT, to place a snipe bid for me. I really prefer the snipe bids, keeps the price low. And no one else knows what you are willing to pay for it.
I will post a review of the horn when I get it (if I do).
I am always skeptical of any sale I do. Keeps me on my toes, looking for scams. I really don't relax till I have the item in my hands. Anyway I will post a review on my opinion on the horn. I am glad I got it before christmas, its a nice christmas present to myself.