Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out. It doesn't hurt too bad, but all I want to do is play my horn. It's gonna a rough week.

·
Registered
516 Posts
:( hope you're not too swollen (I looked pretty goofy). Don't try to play until your mouth feels totally better and DON'T USE A STRAW!!! This is a good opportunity to relax and listen to music and try every flavor of jello and pudding known to man. Have a speedy recovery!

·
Über Geek, Forum Contributor 2010 Distinguished SO
3,841 Posts
Just relax and let your face heal. Practice the piano in the meantime, or do some transcribing.

·
Administrator Emerita
11,597 Posts
Four at once :shock: you're quite brave!
Take your time to recoup.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
4,315 Posts
I had all four removed at once and played tennis the following day

·
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Four at once :shock: you're quite brave!
Take your time to recoup.
I figured it was better this way, less time off the horn overall. Still sucks though. Especially beacuse I have new mouthpeices coming in the mail.......:twisted:

·
Registered
6 Posts
HAHA Im in recovery now too from dental work....it sux lol so been spending most of the week reading music, practice my fingering, and hanging on here....just take your time, its good to give the chops a few days off anyway...best luck on the healing

·
Registered
19 Posts
This morning I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out. It doesn't hurt too bad, but all I want to do is play my horn. It's gonna a rough week.

I have totally felt your pain my friend. Last summer I got all four of my wisdom teeth out and all i really wanted to play my horn. So just relax don't play your horn until your dentist gives you the ok to do so. :) Hope you get back to playing soon! :)

·
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just went to my post-op appointment today. Looks like I'm healing up very well. I even played a little saxophone today!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts