Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SOTW Columnist and Forum Contributor 2015-2016
3,832 Posts
LMAO this is amazing.

You need help man. :) But never stop doing what you do. Thanks for adding positive stuff to this site.

- Saxaholic

·
Registered
707 Posts
I vote for Gartenschlauch.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Danke. Garden pants just sounds stupid now that I think about it.
You wear them while working in the garden. I played an Oktoberfest yesterday. Nothing but German still on the mind today. First gig with the new Lederhosen. They take some getting used to.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
You wear them while working in the garden. I played an Oktoberfest yesterday. Nothing but German still on the mind today. First gig with the new Lederhosen. They take some getting used to.
My dad wore lederhosen for his 3rd wedding celebration. I'm not sure why. I was off doing Marine Corps training so I missed it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Definitely Gartenschlauch! I used to play it sans trumpet. I used to enjoy all those pipes at our local home improvement store until my daughter said she will never ever go shopping with me if I don't stop blowing those pipes......

Kids.... :whistle:

·
Registered
266 Posts
You sure know how to have fun with music, and musical instruments ! :D

Will you try the hose-trumpet with a sax mouthpiece ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You made my day! 😃 By the way, there was a Swiss folk band in the 70ies who played on instruments made from trash. They made it even to the European Song Contest. You may find Youtube clips by searching „Pfuri, Gorps und Kniri“. In Swiss dialect, a „Pfuri“ is someone who presses air through his lips to create a buzzing sound. A „Gorps“ is a belch. And well, I think there is no meaning for „Kniri“, but every Swiss could imagine one - they are quite inventive for new words.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts