i am looking 5 years a mouthpice peter ponzol super
can you send me a pic
tank you
beni

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
4,315 Posts
HR custom

His new hard rubber custom pieces are powerful, as they are pretty much an M2 plus made or HR.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
The ponzol website doesn´t list any HR bari mouthpieces anymore. Anyone know if he stopped making the ponzol custom for bari?

·
Banned
327 Posts
Peter ponzol... not worth the dough. Lot of resistance, if that's what you like, cool. Don't like these pieces. Try Beechler.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Funny thing. As subjective as is can get with mouthpieces. I always feel beechlers are much more resistent than the ponzol custom I have.
The new ponzol custom I have is a high baffle typ. Soundwise very close to a lamberson sb7. Good for funk & soul but also can play soft. Not as full on the low side as the lambo. But also very easy playing. I´m preparing some soundfiles with all of my bari mpcs for comparison soon.

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
Dr_sax said:
Funny thing. As subjective as is can get with mouthpieces....
Yeah! The thing is, both of you are right in your own little worlds. One guy could try a nice brand X against a poor example of brand Y, and the other guy vice versa. Or, you could try the same two pieces and just have different embouchures or goals. If you surf long enough you can see some patterns of opinions emerge. But you still have to try them yourself and make your own conclusions.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tank you for the reply i play a custm ponzol
i want to know about the SUPER model
ponzol make them in germany IN THE PAST
they was greet who play the super HR baRITON?
BENI

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Peter Ponzol Mp

Dr_sax said:
The ponzol website doesn´t list any HR bari mouthpieces anymore. Anyone know if he stopped making the ponzol custom for bari?
YES HE SELL ONLY THE CUSTUM MP IT AN M2
MP

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
calisax said:
Peter ponzol... not worth the dough. Lot of resistance, if that's what you like, cool. Don't like these pieces. Try Beechler.
CAN I PLAY ROCK WITH THE BEECHLER?
I NEED POWER IN MY PLAYING
BENI

1 - 10 of 10 Posts