Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
A while ago I bought an Otto Link Tone Edge for my tenor and much to my dismay it was a piece of garbage due to manufacturing defects. I don't really want to pay as much as the thing costed already to get it fixed, and the return window on the website I got it on (Amazon) has expired. My Google-fu has not found me a very good answer to this question: Who manufactures the Otto Link Mouthpieces? I wish to call the company to plea my case in hopes of a replacement (or the money I spend on it).
Thank you for reading.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Turns out that when I called Amazon's costumer support, I got a very nice old lady who was able to create a new return label for me. I am still curious as to who the manufacturer is though.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
33,250 Posts
Hello,
A while ago I bought an Otto Link Tone Edge for my tenor and much to my dismay it was a piece of garbage due to manufacturing defects. ... and the return window on the website I got it on (Amazon) has expired.
If it is such a "piece of garbage", what took you so long to discover the problem???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew immediately (because it didn't work) but laziness.
I'm also not the one with the car, that's my mom... I had the label and whatnot, she just didn't have much time to get to the UPS center because the its out of the way and she already has to drive all over for her job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts