Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2008
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is the right place to post this?

I travel to Colorado frequently so perhaps I could use someone there.
Needs to be the guy that the local heavy players go to not the music store guy that works on your Veto ;)

·
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...what about the second-best Pro-repair tech ?

No-go on that ?
Ha...Just trying to avoid that guy that said the best Tech was in Montrose Co. If you're in Montrose (unless you're in the witness protection program) you probably do a fine job for the local kids but you wouldn't be in Montrose if you were the choice of the pro's for sax repair.
Map World Line Atlas Parallel

·
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't forget https://kolacnymusic.com/ I know a lot of jazz players in Denver who swear by them. Nothing against Tim and his shop they have certainly the largest inventory and I myself bought stuff there but there is quite a bit more from Denver all the way to La Junta.
I used to take my horns to Kolacny when I was going to UCD. I bought my Yamaha baritone from them and it is still my main low A Bari.
Phil Romain overhauled my M6 alto and Saved me a lot of money by doing it in stages. He took pity on a poor student .
Anybody remember the shop on the south end of Broadway? I think it was called pro horn's? It opened around 82 or 83.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts