Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like a Yani curved soprano. The online shops (I'm in Australia) seem to have only SCWO10 ... well, another says s902 but is out of stock. Is there a reputable US or overseas dealer for new or used? Thanks very much.

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
39,566 Posts
There are many.

For a new one ou can try Matthews in the Netherlands they sell abroad without EU VAT taxes by the way (when you look at the prices look at the lower one). Talk to David Crane , he knows me.

https://www.matthewsmuziek.nl/en/saxophone/soprano-saxophone.html?brands=yanagisawa

I have had an excellent experience with Bauhaus Walstein bronze Action Improved (which is a near perfect copy of a Yanagisawa), and I’d much recommend that too.

·
39,566 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Kessler and Sons in US is very good. Worth a call, not sure if they ship overseas though.

·
39,566 Posts
Matthews ships worldwide.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I used Mathews a year or so ago to buy an R&C tenor , excellent service. I'm in the UK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would definitely contact Better Music in Canberra as Currawong suggested. Their website doesn't always reflect what they actually have (or can get), and they had some curved Yani sops on display last time I was there.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I would definitely contact Better Music in Canberra as Currawong suggested. Their website doesn't always reflect what they actually have (or can get), and they had some curved Yani sops on display last time I was there.
Same when I was there recently. I even tried one. Also, should decide import something, don't forget to add the GST to your purchasing price to get the real cost.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts