Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sometimes companies don't include spoilers with their Quantums, but really I just like sticking them in any mouthpiece I find and seeing what it sounds like.

...holy crap, $22 for a 5 cent part?! That sounds like Pentagon pricing, God forbid I ever misplace it. When does this patent run out?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
Sometimes companies don't include spoilers with their Quantums, but really I just like sticking them in any mouthpiece I find and seeing what it sounds like.

...holy crap, $22 for a 5 cent part?! That sounds like Pentagon pricing, God forbid I ever misplace it. When does this patent run out?
Well, it's the Holy Crap:angel4: that is extra. Regular crap is half off.....

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Jody Jazz has them also but they only fit the pieces they were made for. Get some removable adhesive putty like is used for hanging pictures or posters at office supply store.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts

I guess you don't like doing it enough to pay the price of admission then:tsk:?

·
Registered
244 Posts
How about making one? A variety of things can be safely and easily used. I like beeswax, which is safe, cheap, and easily
installed, removed and modified to your needs.

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
there are small wedge shaped tile spacers that are just about the same size (minus the metal piece which I don't think does much) you can grab a bag of hundreds for a small fee.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts