Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a recorded version of Prelude et saltarelle by Robert Planel. Where to look from? I have absolutely no idea if it's even recorded on anything...but I guess it's quite famous because they want people to play it in Finnish military band tests.

Would be so nice to hear bunch of places because I don't even know the classical terminology that is required to be able to play it with right 'mood'.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Planel's "Prelude and Saltarelle"

Hello,

I have three recorded versions of this piece in my collection:

Orazio Borioli
"Duplo"
Gallo CD-516 (1987)
*This CD may be out-of-print

Sandra Leonie Ritter
"Sandra Leonie Ritter'
Ahead Music 0050 (2001)
*I bought this CD directly from her at: http://www.slritter.de/

Noel Samyn
"Sax-Lib"
Groupe Turpin SN2001 (?)
*Available through http://dornpub.com/ken/clasrec3.html

There are probably other commercially available recordings besides these three, butI hope this will give you a start. Good luck!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice! It seems that I'm unable to get any of these three options in time, because the tests are on next monday.

is it possible to get an mp3 version of it? for example by email? I know it's a lot to ask but you know...I'm kind of lost with it :)

timo
[email protected]

·
Registered
110 Posts
srcsax said:
so much for copywrite.
or copyrecord :)

At least theres no photograph or contact info to identify the person..... oh wait. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
help!

hi umm i need help getting just prelude et saltarelle, i dont have time to wait for a cd to arrive. i played this song in my solo competitions and i'm using this song as my final, and my music teacher asked me for a recording, but i dont have one! i need this by friday and that is not enough time for the cd to get here and for me to turn it in! can anyone help?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts