Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to write a sentence that has "look here", and when you click on the "here" it connects you to a web site. I can't find where/how to do it with any of the attachment functions. Could someone please give me a hand? Thanks

·
SOTW Administrator
26,216 Posts
Highlight the text you want to make into a link. Click the 'insert link' icon (it's the one between the insert image and font color icon that looks like a globe with a chain under it). Paste the link in the drop down menu.

·
27,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir. You are a gentleman and a Kanaka. ;-)

·
Forum Contributor 2011, SOTW's pedantic pet rodent
8,322 Posts
I'm still trying to work out how to embed a youtube screen into my posts like everyone else seems to do..

(Sorry for hijack gary but i think hak has answered and i'm too embarrassed by my technical knownothingness that i don't want to start a separate thread).

Are you still about hak? Please?

see?

very frustrating

·
Forum Contributor 2011, SOTW's pedantic pet rodent
8,322 Posts
Kim: You are intelligent and beautiful. Thank you.

·
27,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great info about the youtube imbedding, thanks. Something new to remember and, with increasing aging, to forget how to do just before I need to use it. :scratch:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks not what I meant to happen. I was trying trying to get a YouTube link at the bottom of the page like you see on some of the threads out there. Any chance of a bit of help :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts