Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen the tenor Silver Shocka' mpc outta stock for 3 months now:p
I still don't own a jazz mouthpiece until those come back in.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Those pieces are indeed great, I have one for both alto and tenor. Heck, my tenor piece is out on loan until a friend of mine gets his he ordered with his Tenor...lol.

From what I understand, they are increadibly popular pieces, and as such get snagged up as soon (or before) they are in stock. I had to wait a little bit for both of mine to come in, but it was well worth it :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
These should be available this week or early next week. Check our website or sign up for an update when we get them in stock. I'll try to post here when they come in as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!
I've literally been waiting 5 months!!!

·
More horns than I'm worthy of . . .
1,751 Posts
Side note, here. I got one of these (tenor) here from a fellow member a couple of weeks back, and it quickly became my number one piece. I'm amazed at how flexible the sound is - - I was afraid it would just be another paint-peeler, but it can really sing softly and sweetly and well as jump out front when pushed. I wish I knew more about the physics of these things and how the bullet shaped chamber contributes to the sound. Whatever it is, I just love it.

The only thing I would change is the name: Mine is a Silver Sweetheart.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love mine to death. I use it during rock gigs and such...
I think I should have got a regular jazz mouthpiece first...
Oh well, I'll be getting the Jody Jazz HR soon enough...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts