Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about deleting a couple of finishes from my inventory and was wondering what you guys think. There's a couple that I don't sell much of. I'm also wondering which ones you'd like to see me carry. Do you have any favorites? I'd love to hear from you. Phil Barone

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Phil
I got one of your first series of tenor( still have) in gold plate. Has held up really well and always gets comments on its striking look. That’s my suggestion. You still have same gold plate?

DB

I'm thinking about deleting a couple of finishes from my inventory and was wondering what you guys think. There's a couple that I don't sell much of. I'm also wondering which ones you'd like to see me carry. Do you have any favorites? I'd love to hear from you. Phil Barone

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Phil
I got one of your first series of tenor( still have) in gold plate. Has held up really well and always gets comments on its striking look. That’s my suggestion. You still have same gold plate?

DB
Yes, I still sell the GP by special order. You have a special horn there, there's not very many gold-plated horns in the world. Thank you! Phil Barone

·
Registered
79 Posts
The satin finish is striking, and always seems to spark conversation. I’m also fond of the vintage gold lacquer - I’d say those are my two favorites.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Fwiw, my suggestion is not to use "Vintage" as both the name of a horn model and the name of a finish (two finishes, in fact). I think that's confusing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts