Hi I applied for the BFA program in jazz performance at the city college of New York city. However as I sent too lately my taped audition, They told me I would probably not be accepted for the fall semester 2007 but I would have to wait until the spring semester. They proposed me to stay one semester on the B.A program before being transfered. I admitt I do not know in what exactly consist a B.A program in music. I don't know for example if it could be specialised in jazz music. Should I go in that program until I am transfered or should I just enter directly on the spring semester without spend my money on that program. Actually I do not live in USA so I do not want to go there and quit my current jazz school whitout to be sure I will study in an apropriate program for me. I am currently studying jazz music in a college level school since three year(It correspont approximatively to two year in college) so I do not want to be transfered in a program that is not focus on jazz music. Thank you for all the information and advice you could give me.