Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
1,370 Posts
Yeah man - that is one of the best cuts from the Gospel According to Jazz - Chapter 2. The man can really make you feel the spirit, thats for sure.

·
Heterodox nonconformist
403 Posts
altosaxplayer said:
I'll see you on Oct 13th for GATJ3.
Count me in, as well. Wouldn't miss it.

Whew! OK, I'm done being cool about it. I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it!

·
Heterodox nonconformist
403 Posts
It's at Reid Temple in Glenn Dale, Maryland. There should be a link from Kirk's website to TicketMaster, who has the details. Hurry and get your tickets, though; it's sure to sell out.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here Jbroad. I guess we'll just have to wait untill the DVD.

·
Registered
777 Posts
The Gospel according to Jazz Vol. II. I've been listing to the CD extensively over the last week and Kirk's playing is just beautiful, absolutely soulful. Every cut is great and what an all-star cast of talent joining him on stage. A must if you guys don't have it. Wonderfully recorded as well. Don't pass this one up.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Saxplayer1 said:
The Gospel according to Jazz Vol. II. I've been listing to the CD extensively over the last week and Kirk's playing is just beautiful, absolutely soulful. Every cut is great and what an all-star cast of talent joining him on stage. A must if you guys don't have it. Wonderfully recorded as well. Don't pass this one up.
Kirk just finished recording Vol III! Can't wait to hear it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts