Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...this was fun to do. Video was made in our towncenter where we practice, right below the pub and at a concert. Music was done at our bandleaders (the trumpetguy with the hat) homestudio. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Gp6hSs69A

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013
11,501 Posts
I love this sound! Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

·
Distinguished SOTW Researcher
2,848 Posts
Wow! Very cool stuff. The band and singer sounded great, and the video production was very nice. Not the usual static shots of a band with a hand held camera. The audio was recorded in a studio and sync'd to the video, right? Post some more if you got 'em.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Leave it to me to point out that the trumpet player wasn't really playing with a mute, BUT, that's just nit-picky! This was great. Good sound, good video, good tune. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I enjoy the energy of the song for sure. Awesome group. Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Forum Contributor 2015, seeker of the knowing of t
4,344 Posts
Whats up with all of the EQ on top... takes away from it IMO. Apart from that it sounds great!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The audio was recorded in a studio and sync'd to the video, right? Post some more if you got 'em.
Yes, first there where made several video-recordings (using a DSLR) and then we did the audio in a small home-studio, played individual. After that it was mixing and editing but that was done by our bandleader and the videoguys. This is the first one we did, hopefully we can do some more in the future.
Thanks all for your comments.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts