Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
I have recently been looking into buying a Warburton P.E.T.E. for Woodwinds. I hear great things about them but I wanted some people who actually own them to give a review of the product before I go out and buy one. Please post the biggest benefits and the biggest drawbacks. Does plastic, silver, or gold make a difference? Let me know what you think about this product. Thanks!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I don't know any saxophone players who use that product but I do know a few trumpet players who love it and claim it helped to strengthen their embouchure and improved their tone a bit. For the record they all used the gold plated version.

·
Forum Contributor 2008/Distinguished SOTW Member
3,295 Posts
I use it and love it. I swear it was a major factor in a very speedy recovery from Bells Palsy.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've only been playing for a year and I use it to strengthen my embouchure on days that I don't have time to practice. It's just another tool to use to improve your embouchure. I'm sure there are other ways of doing the same thing but the P.E.T.E. looked kind of cool so I bought the silver model.

Diskman50

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have used this product for a year and it is AMAZING. So many of my problems with the sax turned out to be weakness of embouchure, which I finally know now because this thing developed my endurance much quicker than by normal playing. I went with the silver one because silver is known to be a natural disinfectant. I just can't say enough good things about it, and I want it to be successful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts