Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Columnist, Forum Con
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have 15 minutes to spare to help with research into music making?

Dr. Alexandra Lamont from Keele University, England is carrying out a research project of adult amateur music making (amateur being defined as someone who does not make a living entirely through music). She needs your participation to find out about your experiences of music in childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.

Read more: http://biskey7.wordpress.com/2011/02...esearch-study/

·
Administrator Emerita
11,597 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Jim.

To be noted that the survey for non-US/UK residents is to be found here -- The survey for UK residents is here -- and of course, here is the survey for US residents (the link in Gandalfe's posts leads to his blog where you find a link to the survey)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member and Columnist, Forum Con
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually the link to my blog provides you a copy of Alexandra's email that was sent to many of her friends to spread the good word. Can't wait to see the results as over 200 of my friends have taken the survey, so the sample size should be pretty large if everyone that got the invite forwarded it to as many people as they could. Good stuff.

·
Non Resident SOTW Eccentric & 2012 Forum Contribut
3,259 Posts
I found the survey very interesting to fill out. I wish her the best with it.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
5,528 Posts
Yep,

Very easy survey to take. And I really enjoyed answering the questions. Well worth my time.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I sprang to life seeing the words "Amateur" and "Adult" together but then was very disappointed when I read the rest.

·
Non Resident SOTW Eccentric & 2012 Forum Contribut
3,259 Posts
naughty naughty Yofis ROFL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts