Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I am looking for a good condition tenor sax ORIGINAL 'No USA' Slant Signature 6* - can
transfer funds by PayPal or similar. I've got a 7* No USA Slant Sig to part-exchange if interested - it was originally a 4* (number on body) and was refaced to 7* (.105) by Anton Weinberg in the UK. Looking because it is a bit wide for me (usually standard 6*) and also is very powerful - I live in a tower block and can't risk any noise problems with the neighbours :twisted: It CAN play quietly, but likes a bit of air down it - if you want to trade for an original 6* I would pay any price difference. You can see Anton's home page here, there is an old SOTW thread about his Slant copies here, and you can see him on YouTube talking about his new mouthpiece booklet
here. A trial of my 7* in your home might be possible if you are serious and we can agree terms. Can take some photos and will put them online somewhere for you to see when I hear from you. Genuine reasons for looking - I've gone (almost) totally vintage on tenor lately and these days am playing between 65 (Yes! 65 on tenor - it's wicked!) and 95, so am finding 105 a bit of a stretch. Check Anton's links and email me. alsax63, London, UK

1 - 1 of 1 Posts