Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a Walt Johnson Case for my 1938 Selmer Balanced Action Sax. Does any one know a good solution to store the essentials in the case. For example Reeds, Tuner, Neck Strap, i currently keep the mouthpiece and neck in a kiwi pouch. Thank You

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
I'm a little confused about your question. I assume the KIWI bag is down the bell. Stuff your other things in the slots inside the case.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are there slots in the case i have not received it in the mail yet. I have just heard that there is very little storage in the cases

·
Premium Member
4,849 Posts
Well, if there's not enough storage inside the case, just carry a little man-purse around with you to your gigs to fit all the overflow items... ;)

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
Well excuse me for being rude but why are you asking if you don't even have the case? Get the case, try things out, and then if you have any questions I'm sure one of us will be glad to help you out.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Oh my. You guys just dont get it do you. Ever sax player needs a Crown Royal bag for the saxophone accessories, specifically for use in gig bags.

:)

Steve P

·
Registered
451 Posts
I keep the neck and mouthpiece in my KIWI pouch in the neck, neckstrap goes about where the body to bell brace is, and I keep spare reeds in individual holders, which I put under the top of the body near the palm keys.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
682 Posts
Oh my. You guys just dont get it do you. Ever sax player needs a Crown Royal bag for the saxophone accessories, specifically for use in gig bags.

:)

Steve P
I've got mine. Thinking of having it reliquored. Would this affect the resale value?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts