Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a P. Mauriat System 76-ADK 2nd edition from VR Music in Winkler Manitoba of all places. Great guy to deal with. Though he ordered mine direct from the factory, he kept me informed as to what was happening every step of the way... and now that it's here- I love it!
This is a new dealer who wants to make it right! If you're thinking of a P. Mauriat, give him a call!

Saxdavid

·
Registered
20 Posts
I absolutely agree. Great place to deal with, I ordered a custom 86 it will be here next week. I am very impressed with VR Music. When Wladimir of VR Music did not have know the answer he contacted Craig Denny at St Louis Music and got the answer. He really does go out of his way to get things done.
The introductory sale price of 30% off is pretty darn good to!! He is just starting out here is the contact information

[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello every one. I was just going to mention a few brands that I can supply you with in case you are interested. P.Mauriat, as mentioned above, Antigua Winds, Amati and RS Berkeley. Let me know if I can help you out with anything, I would really appreciate that.

Thanks Vlady at VR Music

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just bought a 67RUL from Vlady at VR music. Everything about the purchase was first class. The sax was shipped fast, the price was great, and he even hand delivered it to me. Oh yea, the Alto is superb! I'm probably going to buy a tenor from VR as well. If you are in Canada and especially anywhere in Manitoba, NW Ontario or Sask., you should really check out VR music for great prices and service. Winnipeg players should definately check this out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts