Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey all! Here’s a video I made about the Voyager in case you want to see how it can be used. Happy to answer any questions you might have as well!
It took about a year to develop and I do believe it’s going to be a very useful tool for a lot of folks 😄🎷 I created it because I was also carrying around eyeglass screwdrivers that were never quite the proper size for screw slots and in addition always leaving one on a music stand, letting someone ‘borrow’ one etc. I wanted to create compact all-in-one that also included a spring hook and reed leveling tool, which I find to be invaluable when traveling or on a gig!

·
Registered
41 Posts
for the working pro or teacher this will be helpful now for basement jo maybe not so much
haha for sure! It’s for on the go, not doing a mechanical rebuild. I am actually developing some professional level repair tool kits to go along with a digital course on horn repair that is in the works… but those won’t fit in your pocket 😂

·
Registered
41 Posts
As one who has disassembled reassembled numerous horns me thinks this little Voyager would be a terrific "get me out of jail" solution for those on-the-run horn issues that occasionally plague the gigging musician. I think it would make a great gift - but - the aussie dollar and ridiculous US postal rates makes this unattractive :-(
We will absolutely be sending some to our AU dealers in '23 👍 ❤ 🎷

1 - 7 of 7 Posts