Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Logician
25,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son has got back to back road games at the end of this month in Virginia. So I'm planning on spending the week between games at Virginia Beach from the 25th through the 29th. Anyone got any gigs? I haven't been there in some time, so any recommendations for places to go see music and/or get a decent meal would be appreciated.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Grumps!
Heck yeah! Come out to our little slice of.... Land.

Well, I'm on the road from the 23rd-25th. But I will find out what's up for the week!
As for other stuff to see and do, what are you guys into? History, arts, food, boating, surfing, more food! VB has tons to see and do. Plus nearby is Jamestown, Colonial Williamsburg, etc.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Logician
25,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I've done the Williamsburg thing a few times, as I'm not too far away. Other than Richmond for that first Saturday night, I'm going to stick to VA Beach for the week, and then I'm heading to Petersburg for the next weekend (9/30-10/2) for another game. I'm hoping it's still warm enough to boogey board, as I don't have a wet suit. I'll also be surf fishing most mornings in VA Beach and going out on an ocean bound head boat in the middle of the week. I found a few recommended places to eat, but don't know where to catch any good music. I'll probably have a tenor with me, as I'm playing a gig right before I leave town and may be staying overnight where I'm playing before heading to Virginia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts