Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Viking Instruments is getting large February Shipments of Viking M40 acoustic Balance tenors ,M58 Limited Edition in UL ,Dark Lacquer, and Brushed Silver tenors. M58 curved Neck one piece sopranos in dark Lacquer and silver plate. TK Melody Ipanema dark lacquer Tenors Altos and sopranos fully engraved plus a very nice Ipanema Dark lacquer Bari fully engraved with blue pearls. I want these horns out of here because my wife will kill me if they don't sell.....To save my life contact for special pricing and Pre order deposits. We still have M40 Acoustic Balance tenors Viking M85 Altos and Tenors in stock and TK Yard Bird and Harlem Nocturne Altos.Call 845-361-9353 or Email [email protected] for deals ,discounts or updates on my well being.:bluewink:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
VIKING Legend Series M58 Low A Bari on order due in late April for those of you thinking of a quality Low A new for $3500.00. The TK low A sold the same week it arrived. Nice horns and the price is right!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gray Sax Just set up 10 horns today ready for sale. I'm offering a 3 day trial period without a restocking fee for those who would like to try an M40 or M58 tenor this week. ends on 03 /25/2012 Serious inquiries please... We have a solid stock of very nice playing horns with a nice solid set up. Thanks, Rich Maraday

·
Forum Contributor 2012, SOTW Saxophone Whisperer,
3,271 Posts
Agreed - VERY FINE lot of tenors I got to play with today - a little tweek here and little tweek there equals some AMAZING horns!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts