Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://youtu.be/3HAL8tv0cUY

These look just like the M40 acoustic Balance but have Pisani pads with pads bigger resonators different neck and no bell lip engraving. sorry for the zoom camera and my lame speaking voice . They are now available and in stock. At Viking and Tritone Music in Australia

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
4,629 Posts
Rich, can you post some pics of the brushed silver/brass inner bell M58 tenors?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
Wow! It would be tough to choose between those finishes! Nice job, Rich!

·
4,370 Posts
If you buy a tenor you can live in the bell. A little spit never hurt anyone.....

·
4,370 Posts
I just ordered one of these from Rich, he da man! Resistance is indeed futile, after I saw those pics......

·
4,370 Posts
I just want to say that my M58 is ultra light to carry(my bad back thanks you), while it's sound makes it a heavyweight. It's ergos are small hand friendly(I'm the last surviving munchen from the Wizard of Oz... the reports of my death were slightly premature). Rich was a delight to deal with, as always. Now I just have to find a spot in my garage to hide it from my wife.......otherwise there may be additional reports of my death, accurate this time.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Joe.. Stay safe. My wife was kidnapped about 4 years ago and her short tempered evil clone replacment lives with me now. I understand...LOL.QUOTE=Joe Jazz;1851740]I just want to say that my M58 is ultra light to carry(my bad back thanks you), while it's sound makes it a heavyweight. It's ergos are small hand friendly(I'm the last surviving munchen from the Wizard of Oz... the reports of my death were slightly premature). Rich was a delight to deal with, as always. Now I just have to find a spot in my garage to hide it from my wife.......otherwise there may be additional reports of my death, accurate this time.[/QUOTE]

·
4,370 Posts
Hey, your wife can't be that evil because she puts up with you being in the saxophone business. Mine returns from out of town today. I just finished burying the tenor underneath some suitcases and a keyboard case. Hopefully it will be safe until I can sell a few things. We kind of have an unwritten rule around here, if you buy something you have to sell something. Of course, we also have a rule about making major purchases without consulting the spouse.....I keep asking the Pope for a saxophone exemption, but no response so far.....

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh boy.... When the front door opens today don't have that guilty look on your face like my Lab did when he got into the garbage. Its a dead give away. Good luck !!!!

·
4,370 Posts
Hey, that's a GREAT idea! I'll turn my five dogs loose in the garbage just before she gets home! That way she'll think I just am looking guilty about that. Brilliant! Thanks Rich, you're a life-saver!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts