Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIKING M58 alto and tenor LIMITED EDITION will have the same balanced action style Split bell Key guards and wired octave mechanism as Acoustic Balance M40. The Alto will be 85% copper with a slightly larger bell then the M85. Both tenor and alto will come stock with out an F# key. This horn will also have the BA style log cabin engraving. Hope you guys check these out when they arrive next month. I'll have one 1 tenor with brushed silver and lacquered polished gold brass in the bell for those who like that look... Just a heads up... Thanks

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
Prices? And any altos with the brushed silver/"gold wash bell" look. I'm thinking that's gonna be a popular finish. My finances are starting to look up a bit, so I may actually be able to afford one in our lifetime:bluewink:. I just signed a contract for some new business yesterday and hopefully will sign another one on Friday....:)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll order some after I approve the UL horn I'm getting first. I can also get you solid nickel silver gold wash bell with gold keys or silver keys as a special order.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
4,370 Posts
I'll order some after I approve the UL horn I'm getting first. I can also get you solid nickel silver gold wash bell with gold keys or silver keys as a special order.
You are the devil Rich:evil::bluewink:, but you gotta love it!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi Rich,

Please post some pics of these horns when you get them. Inquiring minds want to see. :popcorn:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts