Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SOTW!

First of all, you folks have been super, super supportive of my band Progger (neé Progress) over the last couple years, and I can't thank you enough for that. We recorded a new album in January, and it's being released officially in May. We'll have a string of release shows over the spring and summer in Texas, New York, the Northeast, and the South, and I'll post those dates as they get booked. In the meantime, the album is up for preorder on our Bandcamp page, and if you preorder the album you can download the lead track right away.

I also smashed together an indie-guerrilla promo video from pictures and video clips I took over the last year or so. It includes lots of shenanigans during rehearsals, shows, hangs, and travels with the Funky Knuckles (one of my favorite bands in the world). The audio is from the upcoming record, and it's a tune called Clouding.

Here it is. Check it out if you're inclined! And if you're extra bored you can read a bunch of stuff about us while streaming audio on Bandcamp. And thanks again for all your help and support. New music is fun to make on its own, but it's even more when you can share it with people who enjoy it. Cheers!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Brian, love you guys tons! wow, the synth textures are beautiful on there, and the bass lines. Will definitely be ordering that soon!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a little update, if anyone's interested in downloading the tune featured in our little DIY promo vid, you can if you preorder the album on our Bandcamp page. The rest of the album is out May 13. Also, we got a newer, somewhat less ghetto-looking website. Much love, y'all!

·
(formerly borganiboy)
5,566 Posts
Still love your stuff, love the album I got of you's , enjoy it while I'm driving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts