Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know anything about this Vento 800 Series Model 85X Tenor Saxophone or can you direct me to an online independant review? I may buy one online but have been unable to find one to play in Perth Australia, It is advertised as a professional model at a great price - less than $900.

·
Forum Contributor 2017
8,207 Posts
This is a relatively new brand that this company sells through their website and ebay.

More than likely similar to Orpheo Professional and manufactured in China or Vietnam which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Because it is a newer "brand" you will not see much in the way of reviews. I suggest looking at the sellers feedback and contacting the buyers who have left feedback for this horn.

Also make sure to ask specifically about a return policy in the event it does not meet your standards.

Best of luck. :)

B

·
Registered
545 Posts
I know Im a little late on this one but I saw this sax on music factory direct. Did a youtube search and found this video of Danny Lerman playing it. I would try it out just to try it out if I could. I bought an Orpheo Signature alto from MFD.com and although I did trade it, i did like that alto. It played nicely. But anyway, here is the video I found of the 85x tenor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts