1. Brilhart Tonalin tenor with serial. .080 tip. Nice player in this tip size. $150
2. Brilhart "HARD RUBBER" tenor 5. Measures .085---$350
3. Jody Jazz ESP metal alto mpc .078. This has an added epoxy wedge baffle that was done beautifully. Very good player. $199
4. Unmarked resin tenor mpc .110.
Looks like a Theo Wanne with a silver band. Plays really fantastic with a focussed all-around sound that can be used for many occasions. Plenty of volume available. $195
5. Falcon Woodwinds hr alto .078. Nice EB clamshell baffle, refaced by Eric Falcon. $199
6. Morgan INDIANA .105 tip tenor Mpc. --$250
7. CE Winds Florida Brassite tenor 7* + orig box and lig-$275
8. RARE Tenor Madness EB HR tenor prototype. Work done by Jimmy Jensen. Jimmy used a super thin amount of epoxy on the floor and sidewalls to give him the desired sound he wanted. .110 tip--$275
9. Falcon Woodwinds hr alto .085. Nice EB clamshell baffle, refaced by Eric Falcon. $199
10. Brilhart Tonalite MINT clear tenor original .075 tip. $210
You cant go wrong with anything here. All play very well and need NOTHING but a new home.
Selling from FLORIDA
EMAIL ME AT: [email protected]