Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
saxsissa said:
Does Anybody Knows Were I Can Buy Written Music For Alto And Soprano With Play Alone Cd?
Sure. Just google "soprano sax play alongs", "tenor sax play alongs" and "alto sax play alongs" and take your pick.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Here is a nice link: http://www.musicminusone.com/mainpages/Instrument.asp?catID=29
I like the Boots Nashville Classics and Jazz Standards with Strings. Let me know if thats what you are looking for. Like Mr. Gary said though, lots of great sites out there. Midi songs work well if you have some type of Finale program to delete the track out. I wish they made software to easily(key word being easily) delete MP3 lead tracks out.

Rob

·
Registered
12 Posts
You can buy the Jamie Aebersold Playalongs (Book and CD) offcourse...
I think Hal Leonard and Sher music also have playalong books.
You can order them at Amazons or Sheetmusicplus. But if you search the web you may find alot of free sheet music and playalong files.
A SOTW member offers free playalong tracks at www.playalongstudio.com

·
Registered
392 Posts
just because I'm curious - why the "URGENT?"

is there a concert coming up or something, or are there specific pieces you're looking for?

km

·
Registered
6 Posts
I actually just bought the disney solo's with the play along... there were quite a few books at all the music stores that I went to, disney, lord of the rings, star wars, etc. that all came with play along CD's. But like above said, if you google it, you should get some good results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts