Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at used tenor saxophones, and saw one with at winged guitar logo on it. Seller says that it is a unknown brand. It is a silver plated tenor - I suspect it is chinese.

Anyone who recognize the logo?

I dont known if it is a brand logo or a stencil.

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
I don't recognize the logo but it does look like a generic Chinese sax. Don't be swayed by the Yanagisawa case or two necks -- most likely its a poor quality sax.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't recognize the logo but it does look like a generic Chinese sax. Don't be swayed by the Yanagisawa case or two necks -- most likely its a poor quality sax.
I admit it. I was a bit swayed.

How did you find out about the case and two necks?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I got the answer. And I dont know if it was wrong of me, to post a picture from the seller - without permission.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
What a strange, now pointless thread...
Which is why it is against the forum rules to edit a post in such a way that it makes nonsense of a thread and wastes people’s time.
Which brings up a slightly off topic question, Pete. Is there a way to completely remove a post or thread one has started short of asking the admin to do it?

I ask because I started one some time ago and only got one response then tried remove it and the associated picture I had posted and found I couldn't remove the images.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Which brings up a slightly off topic question, Pete. Is there a way to completely remove a post or thread one has started short of asking the admin to do it?

I ask because I started one some time ago and only got one response then tried remove it and the associated picture I had posted and found I couldn't remove the images.
Thats a good question. I thought about that too!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
TENOR, soprano, alto, baritone
7,767 Posts
Can't you 'edit' the post and simply delete all the content? You may have to enter something but 'ntext' has been used in the past.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont know, but dont think so. There would still be comments from others and then it would make even more nonsense - I guess. And I would really get it trouble then!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts