Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.daveguardala.net/

Go to this website and read this stuff about DG, especially click on the my guardala scam next page link. Did anyone else ever hear anything about this? When I started reading it I though it was a different Dave Guardala or something, unbelieveable.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2008
4,046 Posts
This has been going on for a long time. We've got gobs of threads about these scams on this forum. There's a current thread about him being caught and supposedly sitting in a German jail.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reedsplinter said:
Yawwwwwwwwwn. Try to keep up, won't you?:D
LOL it's hard when you actually have a life, playing, practicing, workin on a masters degree, you know, j/k :p
Its pretty crazy how you can have it all and be called a legend and the next thing you know you're sittin in a German jail. STAY IN SCHOOL!!!!!!

·
Forum Contributor 2010, Distinguished SOTW Member
5,076 Posts
saxplaya81 said:
LOL it's hard when you actually have a life, playing, practicing, workin on a masters degree, you know, j/k :p
Its pretty crazy how you can have it all and be called a legend and the next thing you know you're sittin in a German jail. STAY IN SCHOOL!!!!!!

:D :D :D

·
4,046 Posts
saxplaya81 said:
STAY IN SCHOOL!!!!!!

Education has got nothing to do with DG's problem. I'm sure he could have etched out a fine living doing what he was doing for the rest of his life had he been a straight and honest man.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,365 Posts
Hang on- the inplications of the post above are really dodgy! Those with education have better morals than those without..... not sure about that one.

·
4,046 Posts
By all accounts DG is probably a very intelligent man.

He just flipped out and turned to the dark side.

·
Registered
448 Posts
"Sax instrumental in fraud charges" Guardala news story

Did you guys see this article today about Guardala?

http://www.newsday.com/business/ny-bzsax0908,0,2974132.story

It really is too bad. I agree with you guys - there' a lot to be said for all the people out there working hard to make an honest living.

I'm always happy to spend a little extra $$ to buy something from someone with integrity, rather than having to worry whether or not the guy's a weasel.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/ Forum Contributor 2011
573 Posts
WEll it's now out, this Guardala bum scammed friends of mine, who trusted him, this is on long Island NY, where Guardala first began and had his old place of businesss, he picked only people he knew ( and trusted him) Todays Newsday reports names of musicians dhe screwed and a story of his rise and fall, he is in Germany trying to fight extradition, for stealing almost $700,000. from innocent victims on Long Island alone, he alos has victims all over the Country and probably the world..... The newspaper reports the investigation was done by hte FBI & US Postal Inspectors, with German police . He made such great mouthpieces, I bet in a few Years license plates he will be making will become collectors items too !! BB

·
Registered
448 Posts
olhonker said:
He made such great mouthpieces, I bet in a few Years license plates he will be making will become collectors items
:D

I'll be looking for a New York model DG license plate. It'll have to have a good personalized "serial number" though. SAXCON . . . GR8SCAM . . . HRO2ZRO . . . I'll have to think about it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Grumps said:
Well, skeptics be damned. Finally something on the record.
That wasn't a positive / appreciative comment, was it Grumps?? :shock:

·
Registered
697 Posts
First News Report

http://www.newsday.com/business/ny-bzsax0908,0,2974132.story

I have requested reprint rights to post the article here and on my Guardala Blog.

I think I know what's going on and this reporter got info I have not been able to get. The numbers are very low unless people are refusing to get involved. I encourage all victims to contact Rich Cinnamo, info on my Guardala blog. It takes very little time to send him your story and receipts and will make a big difference in making a case that has all the facts, and then an honest conviction and sentence for the allegations made.

Thanks,

Greg Vail SAXBOY

·
Registered
448 Posts
saxboy said:
SactoPete beat me by 6 minutes. Thanks for looking it up and posting it.

Greg
I beat you both by 2 hours (see above). You're welcome :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts