Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...digging this sound, can anyone fill me in here? Looks like a short shank soloist but I am not totally sure..any insight?

·
Forum Contributor 2011, SOTW's pedantic pet rodent
8,322 Posts
No idea.

How annoying to see footage of an "unknown" (well he's probably a well-respected pro player, in fact, but still) and realise they play about 10 times as well as one does oneself. I'll be interested when someone pipes up with info as they surely will.

edit: If you look under the other sax.co.uk links on youtube you will find the info re player.

·
Banned
585 Posts
Sorry guys..beats me. Good player huh? I reckon the room looked like a workshop? ( yeah i know, too tidy! ). So...??....a

·
Banned
585 Posts
Very slim chance....but it could be my oooold mate. Dave Edge. Not seen him in a few years, more. Certainly sounds like Dave. As to the mpc....??...a

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No idea.
edit: If you look under the other sax.co.uk links on youtube you will find the info re player.
There are only 2 clips with this guy and no mention of who it is. Probably just some quickies for an ebay sale. Does that look like a soloist to anyone else?

·
Forum Contributor 2011, SOTW's pedantic pet rodent
8,322 Posts
I found at least one other clip where he was definitely playing another mp. Looks like a modern Link. That sounds very nice too.

Here:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts