Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Few years ago I definately turned into classical music. Now it is the high time I started applying for an university! I was looking for it and found these which appealed to me most: Royal Academy of Music (tutor: Richard Addison), Royal College of Music (tutors: Kyle Horch, Martin Robertson), Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Theatre (tutor: Josef Pacewicz) and Guildhall School of Music and Drama (tutors: John Harle, Christian Forshaw, Martin Robertson; visiting professor: Raaf Hekkema). Perhaps You know some reviews and could share them with me? Which academy would You recommend? Where is the strongest teaching of classical saxophone? What about tutors? Thank you very much!!!:baby::baby::)

P.S. I only want to study in UK.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Don't forget the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester: Tutors include: Rob Buckland, Julian Argüelles, Mike Hall. Worth considering.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I look for the biggest competition while studying. Royal Northern College of Music has 4 (+1) tutors. It means there are many saxophonists there. Need to consider, thanks. What about these which I mentioned?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts