Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... yeah, I need to broadcast my senior recital and I was curious if anyone here can think of a good way to use it. Are there certain programs that are better than others? What is the easiest way to do it? Any suggestions are helpful at this point.

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
39,193 Posts
Shoot a video even with a phone (if you have nothing better) and then put it on youtube or vimeo (or something like that), you could even make it only visible to certain people or public.

Alternatively send it with a file transfer service ( we transfer is one), you can put it on facebook ( I don’t use it) or what’s app.

·
Registered
379 Posts
If you and those on the receiving end are using Mac products i.e. ipod, iphone macbook, try using Face time. If multi platform Mac, Android, Windows you have acouple of options; set a Free Conference Call account with Free conference call.com. and use the video conferencing. You can also use VSEE video conferencing software, it's a free download. Periscope is another option were you can do live call or performance and it can be viewed by large groups. Lastly, you have the Google hangout.

·
The most prolific Distinguished SOTW poster, Forum
27,650 Posts
What's wrong with filming it conventionally and just sending a DVD, or are you trying to do this in real time?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts