Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
Joined
·
2,081 Posts
BTW a word of caution - these tiny neodymium magnets are extremely strong. Nitai's neocube toy should not be left unattended as kids and other house pets might be tempted to swallow a couple of those magnets. When two of these magnets stick together with a bit of trapped tissue between them, they might chafe through the tissue. (IOW these magnets have to be surgically removed)
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top