Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking back at this I notice that I have got the time scale wrong... I think there should be 2 measures for every one of my measures on the transcription.. (do others agree?) I'll try and correct this and put it up again... (relatively new to transcribing)..

EDIT: THE LINK IN THE ORIGINAL POST IS NOW TO THE CORRECTED VERSION

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,078 Posts
Looking back at this I notice that I have got the time scale wrong... I think there should be 2 measures for every one of my measures on the transcription.. (do others agree?) I'll try and correct this and put it up again... (relatively new to transcribing)..
I agree.

Nice solo.

Rhys

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That issue is now sorted out.. hope you enjoy it.

Thanks, rhyonsax for your comment, I agree it's a great solo. I really like this album.

Mat

·
Registered
579 Posts
i have , somewhere, one of Bob Cooper's jazz method books, which has some of his solos in it. A nice player. book is by Mel Bay publishing, iirc.
in it, Bob talks about "double diminished" exercises, which i never quite understood at the time, maybe I should revisit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice transcription ! Thanks ! But the song played is in Eb, not in D ... your transcription is in D isn't it ?

(sorry for my english, i am french and i never wrote in english since years.... :()

1 - 6 of 6 Posts