Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
10MFAN MOUTHPIECES "Innovation over imitation"
15,834 Posts
Dude, you are the best!
I could watch an hour show of you every week.
Now that’s Reality TV I’d like to see!

·
Registered
88 Posts
This was certainly trilling! Thank God they never syncopate. That would add a whole new level of difficulty. Thanks for this, I needed a good laugh. :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
fantastic. just the video Ive been looking for.

thanks

I can tell that you have done loads of this recently and it will probably start showing up in your playing...if not there already.

you are taking Giant Steps and leaving a very good Impressions.

I think this is beyond me at the moment, but hopefully one day. Do you use one of those SLOW DOWN apps? this is advanced stuff for the ears

·
Registered
7 Posts
For those of you who don't know, Dave is the real deal. You can hear his playing on such timeless classics as "Tune of the Month: July" and "Tune of the Month: August".

Suggestion for those who are really daring...take all these cutting edge licks and memorize them in all 12 keys.
:mrgreen:

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013
7,356 Posts
For those of you who don't know, Dave is the real deal. You can hear his playing on such timeless classics as "Tune of the Month: July" and "Tune of the Month: August".

Suggestion for those who are really daring...take all these cutting edge licks and memorize them in all 12 keys.
:mrgreen:
You don't need to do this. When you become a big smooth jazz star you can insist that the band learns the songs only in the 4 keys you are comfortable with.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts