Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2008,
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looking for some Tower Of Power Charts, I was wondering if anyone has any they could share?

Really looking for Soul with a Capital "S", but would be interested in any charts!

thanks for the help guys!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Saxus Envious Curmudgeon
3,860 Posts
Martin,
What kind of instrumentation? Big Band? Combo?
Email me with your requests.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Saxus Envious Curmudgeon
3,860 Posts
Sent ya somethin' Martin....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Arrangements

Martin,

I do arrangements for horn bands check out my site: www.metcalfmusic.com

I have Soul with a capitol S and others. I do high quality arrangements so if there is something you want that you don't see there I can do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi everyone, I am a newbie, found out bout this forum yesterday! so cool here! I saw this tower of power post, I am really looking for a soul with a capital s chart myself, we are 4 people in the horn section of our funk/rock band, 2 alto 1 tenor 1 trumpet and we playing a gig next week...could somebody help me out please? if you need something and I happen to have a transcript or lead sheet I could provide you with that in return. currently I am working on "get on the boat" by prince if anybody is interested.
thank you in advance!

·
Banned
3,043 Posts
Re: Arrangements

Martin,

I do arrangements for horn bands check out my site: www.metcalfmusic.com

I have Soul with a capitol S and others. I do high quality arrangements so if there is something you want that you don't see there I can do it.
Swingin nice - I checked out the site but the link doesnt work. Can you update it please ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey man you think i could get some of those amazing tower of power charts too? [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have 3 tower of power charts arranged for 6 horns + rhythm section on my website. You can download them for free! along with a bunch of other stuff as well. Hope they work out. Thanks
-Pete
petejohnsonmusic.com
petejohnsonmusic.com

Oh, I also have Soul with a capital S, thats what you were looking for right?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts