Sax on the Web Forum banner

Which post should win the Topic of the month December, 2009 contest?

• [post=1276500]Sax-O-Thon 2009-2010..... IT's ON![/post]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [post=1316493]I don't care what equipment famous players use[/post]

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • [post=1299083]1 mpc/1 month challenge[/post]

• [post=1121985]Useful Information for New Members and Frequently Asked Questions[/post]

• [post=1228055]Review your Mouthpieces!!! (NO COMMENTS)[/post]

• [post=1296449]SOTW December 2009 Tune of the Month - Ceora[/post]

• [post=1310839]Setting the Record Straight on Paypal's Buyer Protection for non-eBay Transactions (eg

• [post=1315980]Just 1 Tenor Mouthpiece[/post]

• [post=1282872]Composers and their "Intentions"[/post]

• Remaining nominations cumulated

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
7,215 Posts
Re: moderators please delete this thread

I found this post on "moderators please delete this thread" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"
Nice laugh R, another example of my numbskullery.

I thought it would be gone by now and using the ! icon is only for important stuff.

I had originally typed "please delete moderators", hence hak's response.

It has a higher view count than the "real" thread. :)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
6,831 Posts
Things you learn.............

I found this post on "Things you learn............." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"

·
Forum Contributor 2016, The official SOTW Little S
5,472 Posts
How do you keep your improvisation fresh and full of new ideas?

I found this post on "How do you keep your improvisation fresh and full of new ideas?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"

·
Premium Member
13,992 Posts
Setting the Record Straight on Paypal's Buyer Protection for non-eBay Transactions (eg Marketplace)

I found this post on "Setting the Record Straight on Paypal's Buyer Protection for non-eBay Transactions (eg Marketplace)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2013-2016
7,892 Posts
Setting the Record Straight on Paypal's Buyer Protection for non-eBay Transactions (eg Marketplace)

I found this post on "Setting the Record Straight on Paypal's Buyer Protection for non-eBay Transactions (eg Marketplace)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"

·
2,640 Posts
Useful Information for New Members and Frequently Asked Questions

I found this post on "Useful Information for New Members and Frequently Asked Questions" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"

·
2,640 Posts
Re: Useful Information for New Members and Frequently Asked Questions

I found this post on "Useful Information for New Members and Frequently Asked Questions" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"
Your feeling that one too! That thread should be a sticky!

·
3,589 Posts
Re: Useful Information for New Members and Frequently Asked Questions

Your feeling that one too! That thread should be a sticky!
It is a sticky.

·
TOTM administrator
Tenor: Eastman 52nd St, Alto: P. Mauriat 67RDK, Soprano: Eastern Music Curvy
6,455 Posts
Sax-O-Thon 2009-2010..... IT's ON!

I found this post on "Sax-O-Thon 2009-2010..... IT's ON!" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"

·
Banned
4,517 Posts
I don't care what equipment famous players use

I found this post on "I don't care what equipment famous players use" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"

·
Banned
28,511 Posts
Hal Crook & "Play/Rest" Approach.

I found this post on "Hal Crook & "Play/Rest" Approach." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"

·
Registered
97 Posts

I found this post on "I don't care what equipment famous players use" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
2,081 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
34,713 Posts
Just 1 Tenor Mouthpiece

I found this post on "Just 1 Tenor Mouthpiece" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009"

·
Registered
2,940 Posts

But only in that the thread turned out to be a discussion on what equipment famous players use. The dichotomy makes it great. The original post is really just a bunch of whining. ;)

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
5,528 Posts
But only in that the thread turned out to be a discussion on what equipment famous players use. The dichotomy makes it great. The original post is really just a bunch of whining. ;)
Yeah,

But that original poster is always griping about something. :D

This post on "I don't care what equipment famous players use" still gets my vote for "Topic Of The Month December, 2009" despite the OP being a true curmudgeon. ;)

NOTE: For those unaware, this is a JOKE. No Grumps or Grumps-like characters were harmed, intentionally or otherwise, in the telling of this humorous declaration.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
5,528 Posts

Obviously, this pole thing has some kind of double-secret auto-post function attached to it. Sorry for the double post. ;)

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.