Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm New To This, But Have Been Looking At Sotw Forums For Years Without Being A Member. Have You Noticed How Many Seriously Top Players Are Lurking On The Forums ? Some, Like Pete Thomas And Tim Price, Under Their Own Names....others, Like Simon Peat And Others, Using Pseudonyms. Can You Spot Any Others?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Achilles = John Radosta :shock: Then again you did say "top"... does that still count?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2016
4,881 Posts
Ferret said:
Achilles = John Radosta :shock: Then again you did say "top"... does that still count?
^^^That's funny!

·
Forum Contributor 2015, SOTW Better late than neve
4,272 Posts
Welcome:)

F.Y.I./C.Y.A. Exposing members real names without their consent is generally a no no.

That said, when this thread gets down to page 56 or so, you can tell 'um my name.

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Think It's Brilliant. What Other Art Forms Are There Where You Can Ask The Advice Of Some Of The Greats? None. That Is Why We Are Fortunate.

·
Registered
268 Posts
saxualhealing said:
I Think It's Brilliant. What Other Art Forms Are There Where You Can Ask The Advice Of Some Of The Greats? None. That Is Why We Are Fortunate.
Why Is It That Capital Letters Make Me Feel Like I'm Riding On Cobblestone?

·
Registered
268 Posts
saxualhealing said:
All right, i'll use lower case.
We still love you. (that may or may not be a good thing. :shock: )

·
Forum Contributor 2011, SOTW's pedantic pet rodent
8,322 Posts
OK, Mr Healing, you're being very persistent, so here you go: I'm Lester Young. Happy? ;)

·
Forum Contributor 2008/Distinguished SOTW Member
3,295 Posts
I know Vader to be a heck of a player, as well as Neffertiti, and a few others whose handles I can't remember right now.

·
Registered
268 Posts
_
selmer said:
yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts