Sax on the Web Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a thread yesterday about some excellent quality leather neck straps and wooden end plugs at great prices. I thought it might help people with a smaller budget. My thread was deleted within 15 minutes. Any idea why it was deleted? I didn't receive a message telling me why it was deleted or anything like that.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2016
18,945 Posts
OK, so you are a seller trying to sell certain sax accessories.

Was your thread posted in the Marketplace area of the Forum ? Or was it in a 'discussion' section of the forum ?

Sellers sometimes try to market themselves or create a buzz for their items by posting what is really just a product announcement or item for sale in a discussion sort of thread.

Sometimes a moderator may decide to do something about that (however...ahem...other times - inexplicably not).

You can always PM a moderator and try to find out why....

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, so you are a seller trying to sell certain sax accessories.

Was your thread posted in the Marketplace area of the Forum ? Or was it in a 'discussion' section of the forum ?

Sellers sometimes try to market themselves or create a buzz for their items by posting what is really just a product announcement or item for sale in a discussion sort of thread.

Sometimes a moderator may decide to do something about that (however...ahem...other times - inexplicably not).

You can always PM a moderator and try to find out why....
No, I'm not a seller. I bought one of these straps and end plugs and thought they are so good I'd share with others. I posted the thread under Misc. Accsessories.

·
Registered
742 Posts
My guess is that your thread was (correctly or incorrectly) seen as shilling...

·
Premium Member
26,249 Posts
The thread was deleted because it was not in the marketplace. Any administrative action is not necessarily communicated to the poster.

Have a great day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.