1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Forum Contributor 2015, seeker of the knowing of t
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Sennheiser is quality gear. My preferred wireless manufacturer. That line is pretty new and I haven't used it. But I would not hesitate to do so if it meets the budget requirements.

The only thing I don't like about it is the channelized set up. I prefer an open frequency agile system which lets me choose which frequencies to use based on what is available in the area. Also, the channelized system can be problematic in an RF heavy venue when you can't choose a different frequency and the all of the 10 that the unit comes with are already in use.

·
Forum Contributor 2015, seeker of the knowing of t
4,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sennheiser is quality gear. My preferred wireless manufacturer. That line is pretty new and I haven't used it. But I would not hesitate to do so if it meets the budget requirements.

The only thing I don't like about it is the channelized set up. I prefer an open frequency agile system which lets me choose which frequencies to use based on what is available in the area. Also, the channelized system can be problematic in an RF heavy venue when you can't choose a different frequency and the all of the 10 that the unit comes with are already in use.
They are about AU$500 right now which is good value. I don't ever play venues with lots of wireless. I think as far as bang for buck goes they might be OK?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I would buy Sennheiser's budget line before anyone else's product in the same price range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts