Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
VENDOR "Innovation over imitation"
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do this for SOTW all the time and I’m happy to do it!!!
The greatest sax mouthpiece holiday gift offering on the Internet!!!

Thursday through Sunday SOTW sale for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, right through Sunday night!

Pieces are sold as is, and all sales are final, when I have these big sales, so grab what you are looking for while you can at this price. You can literally buy a mouthpiece and resell it privately, and make money on it. Where else do you have that opportunity?
I have several overseas buyers that will buy five mouthpieces at a time and keep the one that they were looking for, and just sell the others at full price for $450 each…. and they will literally get their mouthpiece for free.
It’s a no-brainer.

$450 mouthpieces slashed down to
ONLY $299 each plus shipping!!!!!

This is the lowest price I ever put my pieces at and typically it’s just reserved for the Holiday sales.

Enjoy this great offering, and this is for any of my mouthpieces! alto, tenor, soprano, and baritone!

Alto Madness, Daddy-O, Showboat, Supernova, The Classic, Celebration, Robusto, Showtime, Chameleon, Infusion, and Virtuoso!!!!!’

Thank you all for an amazing year so far and grab yourself what I consider to be the finest original design hand finished mouthpieces in the marketplace.
This sale is for my black German barstock hard rubber mouthpieces.

You CANNOT get this deal on my website.

This is a speciall sale for SOTW and you must contact me here at SOTW, or at my email address to get in on it:

[email protected]

❤🎷❤🎷❤🎷❤🎷❤
All the best, Mark

·
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Infusion baritone:
A few examples showing the great flexibility!

Warm and gorgeous side:

Straight ahead with more punch:

Powerful and punchier side:

·
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Virtuoso soprano:
A few examples showing it’s immense flexibility

A couple showing the warmer tone:

Gorgeous tone with Michael Ghegan from Supertramp::

A couple showing the powerful and vibrant modern smooth jazz tone:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I do this for SOTW all the time and I’m happy to do it!!!
The greatest sax mouthpiece holiday gift offering on the Internet!!!

Thursday through Sunday SOTW sale for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, right through Sunday night!

Pieces are sold as is when I have these big sales, so grab what you are looking for while you can at this price. You can literally buy a mouthpiece and resell it privately, and make money on it. Where else do you have that opportunity?
I have several overseas buyers that will buy five mouthpieces at a time and keep the one that they were looking for, and just sell the others at full price for $450 each…. and they will literally get their mouthpiece for free.
It’s a no-brainer.

$450 mouthpieces slashed down to
ONLY $299 each plus shipping!!!!!

This is the lowest price I ever put my pieces at and typically it’s just reserved for the Holiday sales.

Enjoy this great offering, and this is for any of my mouthpieces! alto, tenor, soprano, and baritone!

Alto Madness, Daddy-O, Showboat, Supernova, The Classic, Celebration, Robusto, Showtime, Chameleon, Infusion, and Virtuoso!!!!!’

Thank you all for an amazing year so far and grab yourself what I consider to be the finest original design hand finished mouthpieces in the marketplace.
This sale is for my black German barstock hard rubber mouthpieces.

You CANNOT get this deal on my website.

This is a speciall sale for SOTW and you must contact me here at SOTW, or at my email address to get in on it:

[email protected]

❤🎷❤🎷❤🎷❤🎷❤
All the best, Mark
Thanks Mark - I can’t wait to get the supernova AND the virtuoso soprano SUPER EXCITED!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
5,515 Posts
Just picked up a Showboat 7 Alto Piece. Been playin' a Meyer 6 since HS but wanted something with MORE everything. Mark was kind enough to talk with me about the different model mouthpieces I decided that the Showboat was the one for me. If you're looking for a change don't hesitate to contact Mark. I'm sure he's got a mouthpiece to fit your thing!

·
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The sale goes through today and tomorrow!

All the mouthpieces ordered so far went out today and tracking numbers have been sent. The remaining orders for today and tomorrow will be boxed up and sent out on Monday.

I hope everyone is having a great long Holiday weekend!!!

·
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi,
My pieces have been getting to my clients overseas via USPS Priority Mail in about 7-10 days lately. It’s been pretty quick!
Keeping my fingers crossed that yours gets there in about the same time. Holiday shipping does get slower, but we should have beat that by a little bit of time. 👍

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I bought a couple of pieces from Mark during sales like this. I'm currently getting back into playing Baritone after a loooong hiatus and the Infusion is just a ridiculous piece. Playing baritone is more fun than I remember!

·
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I bought a couple of pieces from Mark during sales like this. I'm currently getting back into playing Baritone after a loooong hiatus and the Infusion is just a ridiculous piece. Playing baritone is more fun than I remember!
I love it! So glad you are digging this piece. Even for the guys who don’t play much baritone, this piece is an incredible amount of fun.
So glad you are enjoying the Showtime and the Infusion so much! Happy holidays to you my friend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts